The Witching Hour Is: 1:26 AM
I’m Listening To: Fire – Delta Rae
This recipe requires only are few ingredients, most of which are probably in your house.
Don’t have yeast? This is the perfect recipe for you! If you have a beer, some flour, and salt, you’re in luck!
This recipe is great by itself or with dips, and is great with beer or wine for ritual.
This was taken from Food.Com with a couple of changes courtesy of us!
- Preheat oven (480-490 F, 250-260 C). Put the baking tray into the oven. So it will be heated up, too.
- Mix olive oil and garlic and set aside.
- Sieve flour with salt and add beer. Mix with hands until dough is formed. Knead dough for 5 minutes with slightly floured hands. Let rest dough for about 10 minutes.
- On a slightly floured working platform, roll out the dough with a rolling pin. It should be thin (if you like the bread very crispy roll out the dough very thin). Place the dough on baking paper (size of the baking tray).
- Brush the dough with the olive oil. Sprinkle it with herbs (you could use more or less than 1 tablespoon).
- Put dough (on baking paper) on the baking tray in the oven and bake for about 5 – 10 minutes until it is golden brown. During baking the bread will develop several “bubbles”.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a cooling rack. Serve slightly warm or cool.
Looking for a bewitching dip? Try this lovely spinach-hummus dip!